As you prepare for Independence Day, here is your inspiration to create some beautiful, (easy) Pinterest-like spreads for your home!
1. Drizzle melted almond bark (like white chocolate, sold in bricks in the baking aisle or online) over large pretzel rods, and then add goodies. What a perfect salty-sweet combo! Photo Credit: Our Best Bites.
2. Decorate cupcakes in the colors of the American flag. They look cool and taste even better! All you’ll need is cupcake mix and colored frosting. Photo Credit: Tumblr.
3. Having a big party? Grab some props and strike a pose! What an easy way to create some kodak memories. Photo Credit: Kristen Duke Photography.
4. If you need decorations, purchase red, white and blue flowers and create your own floral wreath. (If you buy fake flowers, you can re-use the wreath every year.) Photo Credit: Pinterest, originally sold on Etsy.
5. If you are the crafty-type, grab your paint set and a few mason jars. They are excellent silverware and napkin holders for your patriotic cookout or they could double as flower centerpieces. Whichever you prefer, it’s a fun craft for the holiday! Photo Credit: It All Started With Paint.
These are only some ideas. What will you be doing for the 4th?